Responsive Website Design
Responsive web design makes your web page look good on all devices.Responsive design is an approach to web page creation that makes use of flexible layouts, flexible images and cascading style sheet media queries. You can now create your very own responsive website quickly and efficiently, allowing you to showcase your content in a format that will work on any device with an Internet browser, such as desktops, laptops, tablets, and smartphones.
To create a responsive website, we should know the below 3 main parts
1. Fluid Grid - It's a flexible width path. We should stop using pixel-based sizes, instead we use the em or percentage in the stylesheet. This feature help us to make designing for multiple screens easier. Here the column widths are proportional rather than fixed. Fluid web page design can be more user-friendly, because it adjusts to the user's set up.
For example: width: 1126px; will be width: 98%;
2. Flexible Images - The usage of fluid images causes the adjustment of the size to the parent block. The images will scale out according to the screen resolution/size. If the parent block is smaller than the size of image then the image is reduced proportionally.
The most common relative solution is to set the max-width of the image at 100%. The max-width style means that an image won't exceed the width of its container. Instead of specifying a width and height on the image tag, its best just to add the image tag without that information and rely on the max width.
3. Media Queries- Media queries allow the page to use different CSS style rules based on characteristics of the device the site is being displayed on, most commonly the width of the browser. Media queries are used to write css for specific situations, which allows you to apply styles based on the information about device resolution. It can be set to detect such features as width, height, screen orientation, aspect-ratio and resolution. And also used to change the layout sizes and rules based on various devices. We have to specify some break points in the CSS.
Responsive Website Services by Webtechnosys
- Designing responsive website layouts
- Designing personalized website features
- Designing unique artworks and graphics
- Creating database driven web applications
- Building mobile friendly systems with advanced location integration
- Developing unique presentations/slide shows and social networking integration
Responsive Web Design is essential for business growth as it makes users come back to a website repeatedly. By launching this service, Webtechnosys expands its reach to millions of brands globally.